Wednesday 9 July 2014

Boots Haul


I went shopping in town yesterday and thought I'd take a look around Boots for new make up releases, I ended up buying a few things so I thought I'd share with you what I got. 


What I bought


Barry M nail paint in 'Mermaid 413' (Aquarium collection)

Barry M nail paint in 'Nude 424'

Barry M nail paint in 'Bikini 423' (Limited edition)

Seventeen Instant Glow shimmer brick in 'Pink bronze'

Soap and Glory Lid stuff in the shades 'Vanilla, Pink T, Mudhoney and Aubersheen'

Soap and Glory Juicy multi-colour blush brick in 'Peach party'

Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Pink Lemonade'

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Frambourjoise 02'

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Olé flamingo 05'

Maybelline New York BROWdrama sculpting brow mascara in 'Dark Blond'

Maybelline New York Colour Show in 'Sugar Crystals 46'

Bourjois Paris Blusher in 'Love-struck rose 16'

Soap and Glory Glow All Out luminizing radiance face powder

I will be reviewing what I got in the next few weeks, if there is anything you'd like me to start with then let me know in the comments or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment