Friday 20 November 2015

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer Review


The Bourjois healthy mix concealer is one of my favorite concealers of all time, the formula is creamy, moisturizing and it blends so nicely. I got mine from Boots for £7.99 and I use it all the time! I have the lightest shade and I use it to brighten my under eyes and on spots (Its not too different from my foundation shade), the formula is great for both as long as you remember to set it with a powder as it is so creamy.

On days when my cheeks are super red (thanks rosacea!) I will dab a bit of this on my cheeks and blend it with the Real techniques miracle complexion sponge to help cover the redness. Basically its a great all-rounder concealer, I would definitely recommend you pick it up.

Let me know what you thought of this if you have tried it? Is there anything you would really like a review on?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This concealer looks great. I have never tried any burjuoise products yet but I'd love too...
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete