Friday 13 November 2015

Fleur De Force Lip Gloss Review



Fleur De Force is one of my personal favorite beauty Youtubers, I've always loved her personality in her videos and found that we liked a lot of similar products when it came to beauty. When Fleur posted a video on her channel announcing that she had released a her own make up line, I couldn't contain my excitement. Fleur's make up range includes a selection of lip glosses and eye-shadow palettes. Since my addiction is lip products I ordered two of her lip glosses, from Feel Unique, in the shades 'Seeing stars' (above on top) and 'Written in the stars' (above on the bottom). All of Fleur's products have star related names as she has such a love of stars, I can definitely relate.


These lip glosses are priced at £6.99 and come in 6 shades, ranging from nude to dark purple. I chose two of the more nude shades as I prefer my darker lip shades to be matte. 'Written in the stars' is a lovely mauvy-pink shade, perfect for an everyday gloss, They are very pigmented for glosses, you can build them up for a complete lip, or wear a thinner layer as more of a hint of colour. The second shade I purchased, 'Seeing stars', seemed like more of a peachy shade on Fleur, however on me it is very orange. I still like the shade, but I don't think I will be wearing it everyday.

'Written in the stars' and 'Seeing stars'
These glosses have a small doe-foot applicator, which works well for application, however it picks up hardly any product. This isn't a huge problem, it just makes it a tad annoying that you have to dip the wand into product and apply 2-3 times to get a decent amount of gloss. The formula of the glosses is really lovely, it is thick enough to be long wearing but isn't sticky. I also found these super moisturizing, similar to Tanya's lip glosses, sometimes I just apply these instead of lip balm as I've found they moisturize more than most of the lip balms I've tried! Overall these are great lip glosses, I am definitely going to be adding a few shades to my Christmas list, the red looks like it would be amazing for Christmas parties! Fleur definitely did a great job and she should be proud!

Have you tried these? Let me know in the comments! Also if there are any other products you would like to see reviewed then don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email,  I'll see what I can do!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment